Stafflancer is a US registered company operating in Ukraine, specialized in sophisticated web and mobile app development through cutting edge and innovated technologies. We offer both outsourcing and outstaffing services, helping our clients with staff augmentation, and providing rewarding jobs to our developers.
We are currently seeking a .NET Full Stack Developer to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What you will be doing:
1. Designing and writing easily readable and understandable code.
2. Solving optimization and performance tasks.
3. Delivery of software using DevOps mentality.
4. Prioritization of project scope/incidents.
5. Monitoring solutions in production.
6. Participating in discussing technical solutions.
7. Working collaboratively in a distributed Agile team.
What we are looking for:
3+ year of experience in applications programming.
Experience in full software development lifecycle from design to deployment.
Experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC.
Knowledge of programming patterns and SOLID principles;
Experience with distributed source control systems Git or TFS.
English at least upper-Intermediate.
Strong communication and collaboration skills: an ability to work with U.S.-based team members.
Methodology knowledge ( SCRUM or other).
Ability to clearly explain the current state of development and current problems.
Will be an advantage:
Knowledge of .Net Core, MS WebAPI 2
Experience in building modern Web UIs using any frameworks (Angular or React or Vue) and SPA approach.
Experience with message-based distributed system (NServiceBus big plus)
Experience with CQRS
Cloud (Azure big plus)
Knowledge of Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
Experience with CI/CD pipelines (we use TeamCity – Octopus combination)
Experience in highly transactional retail web sites.
What we are offering:
- Rewarding project work;
- Tremendous learning and career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary;
- 100% remote work;
- Flexible schedule;
- Opportunity to work with foreign clients;
- And the list goes on!
If you think you’ve got what it takes for this position, please do not hesitate to send us an email with your latest CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org