Stafflancer is an offshore web and web application development, founded for the sole purpose of providing web solutions to our dedicated clients.
We firmly believe in integrating our skills with our clients’ needs and we achieve the right results. We have developed our own performance measurement systems that support our clients through the process of software development and provide a complete overview of the performance of our highly skilled staff. We work to give you the lead in your competition and take you at the top of it
What we are offering:
- Rewarding project work;
- Tremendous learning and career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary;
- 100% remote work;
- Flexible schedule;
- Opportunity to work with foreign clients;
- And the list goes on!
What we expect from you:
- Participate in all stages of software development – from early brainstorming to coding
- and bug fixing;
- Convert designs to custom built Drupal themes;
- Create Drupal themes from scratch as well as modify existing themes;
- Troubleshoot issues including CSS, JS, browser compatibility, responsive design, layouts;
- Perform back-end development work;
- Work in version-controlled environments, particularly Github and Gitlab;
- Write excellent, performant code and test code in various browsers and smartphones;
- And work as part of a team to achieve a high quality end product.
What we expect you yo have:
- A thorough understanding and enthusiasm about overall website design, including
- usability, industry standards, architecture and navigation;
- Documented experience in front-end and back-end website development using Drupal;
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
- At least 2 years experience with Drupal 8 is required.
- Experience troubleshooting browser compatibilities;
- Understanding of modern web technologies, mobile technologies, and web development processes;
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years’ of experience in the web development field.
- You can work well both independently and/or within a team environment.
- You have high energy, confidence and a passion for the job.
- You are able to meet deadlines on time with a high level of quality.
- You are an effective communicator
- You love to learn new things!
- You always have the customer in mind.
If you think you’ve got what it takes for this position, please do not hesitate to send us an email with your latest CV to: email@example.com