Stafflancer is an offshore web and web application development, founded for the sole purpose of providing web solutions to our dedicated clients.
We firmly believe in integrating our skills with our clients’ needs and we achieve the right results. We have developed our own performance measurement systems that support our clients through the process of software development and provide a complete overview of the performance of our highly skilled staff. We work to give you the lead in your competition and take you at the top of it
What we are offering:
- Rewarding project work;
- Tremendous learning and career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary;
- 100% remote work;
- Flexible schedule;
- Opportunity to work with foreign clients;
- And the list goes on!
What we expect from you:
- Develop and maintain complex WordPress-based applications
- Design, build and manage website both front-end and back-end including database and server integration.
- Create website architecture to generate new features and custom plugins, custom functionality, and custom themes.
- Conduct website performance tests and troubleshoot content issues.
- Monitor the performance of the live website.
What we expect you yo have:
- A thorough understanding and enthusiasm about overall website design, including
- usability, industry standards, architecture and navigation;
- Documented experience in front-end and back-end website development using WordPress;
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
- Expert as a WordPress Developer.
- Skilled at crafting modern PHP architectures.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Github and Gitlab.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Experience troubleshooting browser compatibilities;
- Understanding of modern web technologies, mobile technologies, and web development processes;
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years’ of experience in developing wordpress websites.
- You can work well both independently and/or within a team environment.
- You have high energy, confidence and a passion for the job.
- You are able to meet deadlines on time with a high level of quality.
- You are an effective communicator
- You love to learn new things!
- You always have the customer in mind.
If you think you’ve got what it takes for this position, please do not hesitate to send us an email with your latest CV to: email@example.com