INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You are free to use our website without providing your personal information. When you visit our website or submit a registration form, we ask you to provide some personal information, and we collect navigational information.
We collect, store and use your personal information for processing your orders in a high-quality manner and for contacting you:
* We ask you to provide your name so we can address you the right way.
* We ask you to provide your email address for several reasons:
- to respond to your requests
- to negotiate project details
- to send you our latest corporate updates
- to suggest you better offers
- we may contact you to ask for your feedback on our services
* In case you provide us your telephone number, we may:
- contact you in case you are not responsive via emails
- contact you in case you prefer calls over emails
* We also use third-party services (see ‘Third Party Services’ of this Policy) that are tracking your location and IP-address. We collect this data to contact you at any time that is most suitable for your region and for understanding and analyzing the main flow of audience to our website.
NO DATA DISSEMINATION
We collect and store your personal data only for the internal use and to ensure you have the best experience while working with with us. We do not give your personal information to third parties. In case we do have a need to give your personal information to a third party, we will make sure that it happens in an appropriate and secure way. We will do our best to restrict the information which is passed on to the barest minimum. We will never sell your personal information.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
This website uses the “Google Analytics” service to analyse website visits user’s behaviors. We do this to improve user experience on our website. Google Analytics is operated by Google Inc. (USA). Google Analytics uses “cookies” – text files that are stored on your device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. IP anonymization is used on this website.
To disable Google Analytics, click https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gtagjs/user-opt-out . For more information on how Google Inc. uses your data, you can visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We use “Hubspot CRM” service for storage of your contact information. Hubspot CRM is operated by Hubspot, Inc. (USA).
For more information on how Hubspot, Inc. uses your data, please visit: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device for record-keeping purposes. We store this information in a pseudonymized user profile. We do not process cookie-based information to identify individual users.
According to GDPR, processing of personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation shall be prohibited.
Our website does not collect and does not ask you to provide any ‘sensitive data’.
ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER PERSONAL INFORMATION
ou may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. If you provide us with your personal information, you may ask us to do the following:
- have us provide you data we have about you, if any
- have us change/correct any data we have about you
- to request that your user information not be used to contact you
- have us delete any data we have about you
- express any concern you have about our use of your data
You may unsubscribe from our marketing emails and newsletter at any time. After unsubscription, we will delete your email address from our list of subscribers.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.